Thursday, November 8, 2007

Slimy stuff.

Apparently, this has been some controversy regarding my opinion that children are slimy. It was a flippant, offhanded comment. But lest y'all are concerned, I would like to take this opportunity to announce that I am of the opinion that there are many things out there that are slimy. I have compiled a list:

Oysters.

Uncooked liver (or chicken or beef, for that matter).

Boogers.

Slugs.

Worms.

The insides of frogs.

The outsides of frogs.

The insides of any living creature.

People who deal in hedge funds.

Unethical attorneys.

In fairness, I don't really like any of the above things. I am non-discriminating in my distaste for slimy things. I am sure that my opinions are not shared by the masses. Just as many folks like children, many folks also enjoy oysters.

So to my friends and readers who may have children (or who may like other slimy things): Rock on. You like kids? Good for you. You like unethical attorneys and boogers? Way to go. I respect your opinions.

Just keep that slime away from me.

No comments: