Monday, November 5, 2007

Legally ridiculous.

I had a two o'clock appointment this afternoon for which I was adorably nervous. I was so nervous, in fact (adorably so), that I made my boyfriend stay at my place until I got back from the appointment.

He has a class tonight at five, and an hour long commute can turn into an hour-and-a-half commute at 3:30 in the afternoon. But he stayed and waited at my place until I returned at 3:30. Now that's love. But I digress...

I got home and went upstairs to my extra-bedroom-cum-office-never-used-cum-den. He was watching a DVD. I looked at the television. Legally Blonde.

I don't know which his worse. The fact that I own not only Legally Blonde, but also Legally Blonde 2 (they came together; really, they did). Or the fact that he was watching it.

4 comments:

merry said...

Watching "Legally Blonde" is like watching "Desperate Housewives" -- they are both so ridiculous they are incredibly amusing.

Unknown said...

I'd never seen it. And it was truly awful.

redbird said...

Well, as long as he doesn't wander around your house doing "the bend and snap" I'd say you're OK.

Miss Conduct PDX said...

The movie was in theatres the summer between my second and third years of law school. My best friend and I sat in the front row and about fell over ourselves we were laughing so hard.

I think it had something to do with where we were in our lives...