Monday, November 12, 2007

A fair and balanced look at Saluti Cahn.

From the tracking of my blog (I feel oh so very technologically advanced!), I have learned that I get quite a few hits from folks searching for information regarding Saluti Cahn.

As always, I will refrain from comment.

I have, however, compiled a list of sites I've found regarding Saluti Cahn.

In the interest of being fair and balanced (much like Fox News), I have included all pertinent information. Please note that the views contained herein do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the author or her affiliates.

Saluti Cahn's official website.

Commentary from a former employee regarding SC's health insurance practices.

SC's principal's federal campaign contributions (if party affiliation matters to you).

Enjoy!

Post script, July 22, 2009.

I came back to this post because I noticed a comment had been posted to it. I discovered three broken links on this page. All three were from tripod-based blogs; I was taken to a page that stated that the pages had been deleted due to terms of service violations. Based on what I know of Dean Saluti, I deduce that he had the sites pulled. A Google search for Saluti Cahn proves that Dean has signed up for a gazillion business networking sites, in an effort to push unsavory reviews farther down in the search results.

I have this new finding:

A self-indulgent blog by Dean.

Post Script, February 24, 2010.

So I just discovered Saluti Cahn's "feedback" page. For more on it, check out this post.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos for this one-stop shopping blog! Little Lucifer and his Lady Minion must be exposed for all that they are -- Crooks, liars, bigots, and all-around useless fools!

Anonymous said...

I'm the author of the health insurance practices expose. Thanks for including my page on your blog post!

Anonymous said...

I was one of Saluti Cahn's "clients" about 8 years ago. I see nothing has changed. After he walked off the job in the middle of the project, I assigned the work to some non-exempt employee who produced a superior product at a fraction of the cost. To everyone out there contemplating hiring these fraudsters - don't walk but RUN!

Anonymous said...

The rumors are true.

Anonymous said...

I worked for Saluti Cahn and have found almost everything written about them on the internet to be false. For those of you considering accepting a position with them, I'd say its worth at least a week of your time in order to make up your own opinion.

SaucyVixen said...

Most recent Anon,

I find it interesting that yours is the ONLY online post out there that claims anything to the contrary.

Are you suggesting that a person should work for a week and then quit? Frankly, that's frightfully unprofessional.

Anonymous said...

More unprofessional than starting a nasty smear blog under the pretenses of being "balanced and fair"?

SaucyVixen said...

The truth is an affirmative defense. Everything I post and present as fact is 100% true. I do not vouch for what others have written. But the facts and sentiments seem to speak for themselves.

Anonymous said...

Seems as though they changed their URL. Please consider updating it above. I find it quite hilarious that Dean/Margie felt the need to chime in above, because it was obviously one of them!

Anonymous said...

This is HILARIOUS!

http://blog.saluticahn.com/blog/saluti-cahn-feed-back/

Some of them were written within minutes of each other. Geez, I wonder who wrote them?