Thursday, September 20, 2007

My type.

When I was younger -- in high school -- I found myself attracted to tall skinny-but-not-too-skinny guys. More recently, however, I've found myself attracted to a different type. Tall, yes. I adore tall guys. Six feet and taller is dreamy. (The dreamiest man I've ever known is about 6'6", I think.) But I find the bad-boy look to be sexy. I don't like bad boys, mind you. Just the look. Shaved head, ink, motorcycle-riding men. Larger built men who don't make me feel like an ogre when I'm naked with them. That's my type.

My boyfriend is not my preferred type at all.

(I must digress for a moment and state that few of my boyfriends have been my type. Serious Boyfriend #1 was 6'4", but huskier than I usually like; he looked like a wookie. Serious Boyfriend #2 was 5'9" and weighed about 230; he was shorter and stockier than I generally dig. Boyfriend #3 was my type, as described above. And Serious Boyfriend #4 was 5'8" and I'd be surprised if he weighed more than 120; way too thin for my tastes.)

Despite Chris not being the type I am traditionally attracted to, I realized something today: My boyfriend is hot.

1 comment:

redbird said...

You should e-mail me a pic! I wanna see.