Thursday, December 14, 2006

Come away with me.

I have an obscene amount of frequent flyer miles these days. Enough for four roundtrip tickets anywhere in the continental United States or Canada. Or enough for two roundtrip tickets to Europe. So I'm thinking I should go somewhere. But I really do hate to travel alone. And so I propose this:

Respond by posting a comment on where you and I should go, when this trip should commence, and why. If I like your idea, you win! We go away together.

Oh, one more thing. I'm totally serious.

* * *

As if that weren't enough, let me remind you one thing about flying: "What goes up, must come down. For, while the skies are friendly enough, the ground can be a mighty dangerous place when heavy objects tumble from overhead compartments."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becca, you and I should go to Amsterdam. For obvious reasons. Or Spain. Or Greece.

SaucyVixen said...

Amsterdam with you? That's the best suggestion I've gotten. Let's do it!