Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Weight loss.

Disclaimer: This entry is girly and whiny and pretty obnoxious.

I am all about instant gratification. So even though my exercise/eating better program only started on September 15, I am impatient. And even though I've lost six or so pounds and a few inches from my waist, I am not satisfied.

Which makes me one of those crazy, weight/size obsessed women I hate.

The fact that I allow myself occasional chocolate or fries doesn't help my position much.

But I apparently made a mistake a little while ago. When getting rid of all the clothes that no longer fit me, I held on to a pair of J. Crew corduroy pants. I found them this morning in my closet and took a peek at the size.

Size 4.

Hell, I can't remember ever being that small. But apparently I was, because I remember buying them only two years ago at the outlet, during a shopping excursion with a girl from the legal clinic I was in.

I am all about instant gratification. And now that I found these damn pants, I simply hate waiting for them to fit. (Though to be honest, I can't imagine that they ever will).

No comments: