Thursday, October 4, 2007

Motion denied.

Big fuckin' surprise. I mean, being a prosecutor is like being a Yankees fan: Your team wins even when it shouldn't.

Trial is scheduled for tomorrow. Mandatory minimum. Turd of a case. But at least we'll go down fighting.

Disclaimer: I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, a sports fan. I bow out of the Yankees/Red Sox controversy, which -- trust me -- is very difficult to do. I just stole the analogy from someone else, who said it back when the Sox were still losing all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay my love for you is SO over!

SaucyVixen said...

Because my motion was denied, or because I'm not into baseball?

Of course, it's always more fun to know when someone's love for me is over when I know who that person is.