Tuesday, October 30, 2007

So. Tired.

I've been very tired lately. More tired than I should be. Exhausted, in fact.

The fact that I've never been able to sleep very well for very long doesn't help much.

I left work early yesterday, told my boss I wasn't feeling well, was too tired to accomplish anything. Which was true. I spent the day looking at the world through a thick, hazy fog. I took work home with me, but didn't look at it. Why? I was asleep by seven last night.

I woke at midnight, briefly.

And again at five of five, before my alarm went off (it was set for 5:03).

I got to work at little after six to do the work I didn't do yesterday.

I printed a few motions I need to file, discovered a tragic typo on one I have already filed, and went over some material for the motion to suppress I have scheduled for today. But I'm still tired -- even though I slept last night. Too tired to even really be nervous about my hearing today. Too tired, in fact, to watch horrible '80s music videos on youtube.

Yes, you heard correctly: too tired to watch horrible '80s music videos.

Something must be wrong.

1 comment:

redbird said...

Awww... feel better! Maybe your new diet has something to do with it??