Monday, July 16, 2007

My mother is wrong about the Macintosh.

My mother commented on my last post that we did not own the Mac Plus in 1986. I have to apologize, Mom... I have to apologize that you are so very wrong.

The Macintosh Plus was released in January 1986. The big difference between the Plus and the plain ol' Mac (later dubbed the "Macintosh Classic")? The Mac Plus had a SCSI port. And being early adopters, my parents just had to have the SCSI.

Moral of the story? It's bad to mess with someone who has such a ridiculously good memory for completely pointless information.

3 comments:

merry said...

OK, OK.

Anonymous said...

You know they've invented telephones right?

SaucyVixen said...

Sure... but they're not nearly as much fun.

With the advent of the telephone, letter-writing died. And with the advent of the Internet, one would think that telephone use would be dying. But no. People are always on the phone. While they're driving.