Wednesday, April 11, 2007

SCOTUS.

Every now and then I like to add a little humor to my job. It's good for bringing to the office a certain sense of levity; it works to relieve the pressure. How do I do this? Simple. I act like a twelve year old and giggle at ridiculously asinine things.

SCOTUS, for example.

"SCOTUS" is an acronym for the Supreme Court of the United States. The Supremes are the big boys (and girl) of the Federal court system. You know, the ones who elect presidents. The folks who tell us how many generations of imbeciles are enough (see Buck v. Bell). All that jazz. They deserve the utmost respect and reverence.

Today as I walked by the office of a colleague, I poked my head in through the doorway and told him to "lick my SCOTUS." Then I giggled like a schoolgirl.

1 comment:

Paul Bourque said...

This kinda of reminds me of the Friends episode where they had the "Weanus."

"I'm looking at the Weanus and I'm not happy!"