Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Saucy Bordello: Part II.

I'm looking for someone who would like to move into The Bordello. For only $600 a month, you too can have all the comforts of home. A large bedroom, office space, covered parking, central air, your own bathroom, and women wandering about in stockings and heels. What more could you ask for? If anyone is interested, feel free to write to me at DearSaucyVixen@yahoo.com.

In other Bordello news, I have procured furniture for my haven of hedonism. Isn't it lovely? A Victorian era sofa and two matching chairs. I had to drive out of state to get the set, but it's now securely in my basement, awaiting its arrival.

5 comments:

merry said...

It's going to look so much better when you accessorize it than with the other people's stuff.

Marissa Dupont said...

Oh thank god that's not how it looks in your living room currently. :D That painting on the wall and the wall color are straight out of the Holiday Inn! :D Love the sofa and chair though. :)

Paul Bourque said...

They are very nice pieces of furniture. I'm sure that you will accessorize well.

beth slack said...

You are such a grown-up! Matching furniture? Owning a house? I don't think we will have anything to talk about at the reunion at this rate.

Unknown said...

I like the rug. Where is it from?