Saturday, December 29, 2007

I like to move it, move it.

As my friends know, I like to move it.

Which is why I am SO excited about Dance Dance Revolution.

Which is why I want it for my birthday, which is mid-January.

I have no idea how much this game costs, so I'm thinking that oodles of my friends can all chip in and then we can have a Dance Dance Revolution party. And we can all move it, move it.

Post Script. My friend tells me that if I don't have a Playstation (which I do not), they make plug-and-play versions of this game, but that they're "kinda lame." This displeases me. So, I guess I'll have to go without Dance Dance Revolution. But do not fret! I will soon have a belated (very belated) housewarming gathering, which will surely tun into our very own Saucy Dance Revolution Party and we shall all move it, move it together!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can bring my playstation 2, mats & DDR over. We can make asses out of ourselves together. But, wine needs to be involved.

Unknown said...

I highly support all Playstation, PSII and PS3 games. This has nothing to do with the fact that my husband works for sony. No, nothing at all...

redbird said...

I babysit for these kids that have DDR and it totally rocks. I actually work up a sweat! They have two mats and we have "dance battles" and man, it is HARD to beat these kids - they rock out! You should get one - it is fun, and exercise!