Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Making love?

I have a candy bowl on my desk at work. This means that people often use the candy as an excuse to drop in and say hello. Or perhaps that's what I'd like to think. Perhaps the candy really is the reason they come in and chat with me.

However, there is one particular colleague for whom I do believe the candy is an excuse; he'll come in for candy and stay to shoot the shit. Sometimes I subject him to YouTube videos involving short people. Other times we'll discuss the precise definition of "corrugated cardboard." In short, he's pretty awesome.

Yesterday, I asked him a serious question: "What's the difference between having sex and making love?"

He shrugged and said: "A guy uses whichever term is gonna get him laid."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey- Have you ever tried wasabi-flavored peanuts? They are fucking awesome. How do I get my own nickname on this thing?

Michael