Monday, March 1, 2010

Joys of lemon.











Many moons ago, I told you about Citrus Dude, who used and abused citrus fruit. He, for some odd reason, also put a hair clip on his balls. Why? Some questions are best left unanswered. I did not share the photo before, but I feel compelled to now. And so, without any further ado, I bring you, the Lemon Penis.

I never thought I would see a more embarrassed lemon than the one on Citrus Dude's manly protuberance. Look at it. So sad. So alone. So, so violated.

And then I discovered this old Weight Watchers recipe card from the 1970s, back when folks were encouraged to eat liver and make their own ketchup.

Salmon mousse. With lemons.

The citrus humiliation begins anew.

1 comment:

KKSC2NC said...

I wasn't going to comment but I just had to. So upon opening this blog I will admit it took me a few seconds to figure out what was in the photo on the left. I even did the outloud OMG.

However, I decided to show this to the DBF and I notice him staring kind of confused. All of the sudden he goes, "WTF is that in the picture on the right?" I just died laughing.