Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hitched.

You heard it here first. I totally got hitched today. My newly-appointed husband was wholly inappropriate and tried to make me laugh during the civil ceremony. And speaking of inappropriate...

The Town Clerk not only awards marriage licenses, but doles out hunting licenses. They had posted a flyer with drawings of different birds. The husband may have been inappropriate during the ceremony, but I was the one who laughed at at the bird name "woodcock."

I'm such a child. Thus, I find it amusing that people depend on me to get them outta The Pokey.

7 comments:

Marissa Dupont said...

Congratulations you bunch of love-woodcocks! :D

Laura said...

Congrats!

Woman in Black said...

Congratulations! Live long and prosper!

Jay said...

Congrats on the license.

Woodcock...insert joke about fertility and consummation here.

Geoff said...

well done!

Unknown said...

Marriage license and Hunting license. I almost hate to ask: you didn't release doves at your ceremony, did you?

Kidding. Horrible Horrible Joke!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Best wishes to you both!